The ACU (Assessment Cache Unit) is a solution that aims to provide a local-secure copy of the assessment and facilitate running assessments with ease and schedule submission/syncing of results whenever a connection is possible, and it will be deployed in any school/college campuses or institutions to enable uninterrupted wide-scale & high-concurrency exam sessions.
Key Benefits and Features:
Situations where this solution can be applicable are variant, however due to the flexibility of this solution, some of the following cases are handled with great ease:
- Secure download of different exams (including their media and related items). All exam data is encrypted and securely stored on the ACU.
- You can enable High Secure Mode on an ACU Exam, meaning that students can be locked in their exam sessions while taking their exams (whether on Desktop browsers or Mobile Apps). For more information about this feature.
- Downloaded Exams can be updated/modified if changes occurred on the exam configuration in the cloud.
- Schedule result syncing per exam for an ease-of-mind.
- Once you load your assessment you are not required to remain connected and you can completely take the assessment offline. All the results are safely and securely cached – only synced once a connection is available.